Skip to product information
1 of 7

Mustela Bio Micellar Water 400ml

Mustela Bio Micellar Water 400ml

Regular price Tk 2,250.00
Regular price Sale price Tk 2,250.00
Sale Sold out

Certified organic micellar water gently cleanses baby's face, body or buttocks. No need to rinse it.
It can be used from birth and by the whole family. It is even suitable for removing make-up, including the eyes.
Fragrance-free, vegan formula it contains 99% ingredients of natural origin.

Face, body, buttocks: it's simple, certified organic micellar water is the essential product to have in your bathroom. Formulated with organic olive oil and organic aloe vera, it gently cleanses and eliminates all impurities. The skin is hydrated, soft and non-sticky. That's not all: moms can also use it to remove makeup. Finally, the product has been eco-designed to minimize its impact on the environment and its bottle, made from sugar cane, is recyclable

How To Use:
Practical, its pump format allows you to adjust the desired dose.

1. Press the pump once and collect the water on a cotton ball.
2. Clean the affected area. No need to rinse
3. Dry gently, especially on skin folds and buttocks.


Certified organic no-rinse micellar water contains 99% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 1% makes it possible to obtain a pleasant texture and to protect the product over the long term.

Net Weight: 400 ML

Made In France

View full details